Chaine YouTube de musculation à suivre

Les produits laitiers : ami ou ennemi ?

Que mettre dans son sac de sport ?

Devenez membre : Inscrivez-vous gratuitement en 10 secondes en cliquant ici
En vous inscrivant, vous avez la possibilité de poser des questions à notre équipe de coachs sportifs, et de recevoir une aide personnalisée.

#1 23-03-2013 18:44:22

Sorn
Coach NutriSorn

Mort de Joe Weider : RIP

Le bien connu Joe Weider, pionner et fondateur du bodybuilding, cofondateur (avec son frère) de l'International Federation of BodyBuilders (IFBB), ou encore de la très célèbre compétition Mister Olympia, vient de s'éteindre à l'âge de 92 ans.

L'info vient de tomber à l'instant, depuis le twitter de FLEX Magazine ainsi que d'autres sources.

Que ce grand homme repose en paix.

224808joeweider2.jpg

955242576118101514892804683282031596997n.jpg

- Découvrez mon ebook, toutes mes connaissances dans un seul PDF : Manuel du Sportif
- Quels compléments alimentaires acheter ? Découvrez nos recommandations
- A la recherche d'un coach sportif expérimenté ? Je suis à votre disposition : mes offres de coaching

Publicité
Découvrez le nouvel ebook par NutriSorn.fr : Manuel du Sportif

Nous vous proposons 5% de réduction (sur le montant total de votre commande) chez notre partenaire MyProtein. Il vous suffit d'entrer lors de votre inscription, le code parrain : MP599717
Impact Whey Protein

#2 23-03-2013 18:46:32

francky34
Confirmé
Lieu : France

Re : Mort de Joe Weider : RIP

Joe weider un exemple à suivre Pour moi le "père" de notre sport. R.I.P.

#3 23-03-2013 19:23:58

Logan
Conseiller NutriSorn
Lieu : Loiret

RIP Joe

"La clé de tout est la patience. On obtient une poule en couvant des œufs, pas en les écrasant."

#4 23-03-2013 19:27:55

Sorn
Coach NutriSorn

Posté à l'instant par Arnold Schwarzenegger, sur sa page Facebook :

Arnold Schwarzenegger a écrit :

Today, I lost a dear friend and mentor, and the world lost one its strongest advocates of living a healthy lifestyle. Joe Weider was a titan in the fitness industry and one of the kindest men I have ever met.

I knew about Joe Weider long before I met him - he was the godfather of fitness who told all of us to "Be Somebody with a Body." He taught us that through hard work and training we could all be champions. When I was a young boy in Austria, his muscle magazines provided me with the inspiration and the blueprint to push myself beyond my limits and imagine a much bigger future. I know that countless others around the world found motivation in the pages of his publications just as I did, but as I read his articles in Austria, I felt that he was speaking directly to me and I committed to move to America to make my vision of becoming the best bodybuilder, to live the American dream, and to become an actor a reality.

Joe didn’t just inspire my earliest dreams; he made them come true the day he invited me to move to America to pursue my bodybuilding career. I will never forget his generosity. One of Joe’s greatest qualities is that he wasn’t just generous with his money; he freely gave of his time and expertise and became a father figure for me. He advised me on my training, on my business ventures, and once, bizarrely, claimed I was a German Shakespearean actor to get me my first acting role in "Hercules in New York", even though I barely spoke English. As my career took off, he was always nearby, giving advice, promoting my movies or my crusade as the Chairman of the President's Council on Fitness in the pages of his magazines, and appearing at my fundraisers and events when I decided to run for Governor. He was there for me constantly throughout my life, and I will miss him dearly.

He leaves behind a fantastic legacy of a fitter world. Very few people can claim to have influenced as many lives as Joe did through his magazines, his supplements, his training equipment, and his big-hearted personality. Joe was known for urging everyone, “Exceed yourself,” and there is no question that throughout his life, he did just that.

My thoughts and prayers are with his extraordinary wife, the love of his life, Betty, and all of his family and friends.

937041386524101515101229317602111528057n.jpg

- Découvrez mon ebook, toutes mes connaissances dans un seul PDF : Manuel du Sportif
- Quels compléments alimentaires acheter ? Découvrez nos recommandations
- A la recherche d'un coach sportif expérimenté ? Je suis à votre disposition : mes offres de coaching

#5 24-03-2013 11:13:07

Nezmo
Débutant

En cours de lecture de la bio Arnold Schwarzenegger, joe Weider a une importance relativement grande dans la réussite de sa vie.
RIP Joe

Pied de page des forums